Phone Number: 01566 773277
Website: Visit the Lawrence House Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Lawrence House Museum is a local history museum set over three floors of a Georgian house in the town of Launceston.
The museum features exhibits about the town’s links with Australia, a Victorian kitchen, a Toy room, a pressed plants exhibit, a Polyphon, a clothes exhibit, a model railway and The History of Cornwall in 100 Objects.
- Use town car parking.
- Open until Friday 26th October 2018
- Monday to Friday: 10:30am – 4:30pm, last entry 4pm
- Open all Bank Holidays and the following Saturdays in 2018, 9 June, 14 July, 11 August, 8 September & 13 October
- Admission is free but donations welcomed.
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2018.
Before you start your journey to Lawrence House Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre
- Smugglers Museum
- The Museum of Witchcraft
- Okehampton Castle
- Tintagel Old Post Office