Phone Number: 01840 250111
Website: Visit The Museum of Witchcraft website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View The Museum of Witchcraft reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Museum of Witchcraft is a museum set over two floors about magic, the occult, Wicca, and witchcraft located in the village of Boscastle.
The attraction contains the world's largest collection of witchcraft related objects. Exhibits on display include images of witchcraft, persecution of witches, herbs and healing, stone circles and sacred sites, spells and charms (protection and curses), the Knights Templar and Baphomet, the Golden Dawn, mandrakes, fortune telling and divination, shape shifting, sea witchcraft, modern witchcraft and witches tools.
- Village car parking.
- Sales display.
- Open daily from April 1st until November 1st 2020.
- Monday to Saturday 10:30am – 6pm (last entry 5pm).
- Sunday from 11:30 – 6pm (last entry 5pm).
- Adults(aged 16 to 59 years) - £5.00
- Children (aged 6 to 17 years) - £4.00
- Concessions (all concessions require proof of scheme, eg ISIC, Carer’s Card, CEA Card. NO exceptions will be made) - £4.00
- Children 5 and under - Free
- Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children) - £16.00
- Large Family Ticket (2 adults and up to 4 children) - £20.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to The Museum of Witchcraft for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Tintagel Old Post Office
- Tintagel Castle
- Smugglers Museum
- Pencarrow House and Gardens
- Greens Cafe, Crazy Golf and Grass Putting
- Lawrence House Museum