Phone Number: 01208 841369
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Website: Visit the Pencarrow House and Gardens website.
Reviews: View Pencarrow House and Gardens reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Pencarrow House and Gardens is a historic home with gardens between Wadebridge and Bodmin in Cornwall.
Situated in a valley, the house has mainly Georgian architecture and has been the home of Molesworth family for almost 500 years. Things to see inside include carved wooden panelling, a stone staircase, rococo ceiling, stained glass and collections of paintings, furniture and ceramics. The house is accessed by guided tours lasting approximately one hour.
Things to see in the gardens include woodland walks, more than 600 varieties of camellias and rhododendrons, lawns, a sunken Italian garden with fountain, a Memorial garden, a Victorian rock garden, an ice house, a palm house, a grotto and an Iron Age hill fort.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop
- Plant sales.
- Peacock Cafe serving meals, snacks, cream teas, afternoon teas and beverages.
- Dogs welcome in the gardens (on a lead near house and cafe).
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Pencarrow House & Gardens website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Pencarrow House & Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Restormel Castle
- Cornwall’s Crealy Great Adventure Park
- Greens Cafe, Crazy Golf and Grass Putting
- Smugglers Museum
- Springfields Fun Park and Pony Centre