Phone Number: 01208 872687
Website: Visit the Restormel Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Save up to 21%
Reviews: View Restormel Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Restormel Castle is the remains of a circular Norman castle, perched atop a mound, overlooking the river Fowey.
Although largely in ruins some of the interior rooms are still standing. There are also lovely views to be had over the river and countryside from the elevated position.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs, drinks and ice cream.
- Picnic benches for your own picnics.
- Dogs welcome on leads.
- Please check the Restormel Castle website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Without Gift Aid:
- Member - Free
- Adult - £5.90
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £3.50
- Concession - £5.30
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £15.30
- Family (1 adult, up to 3 children) - £9.40
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Restormel Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Porfell Wildlife Park and Sanctuary
- Eden Project
- Kidzworld Cornwall
- Charlestown Shipwreck and Heritage Centre
- Pencarrow House and Gardens