Phone Number: 01726 69897
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Charlestown Shipwreck and Heritage Centre is a museum with artefacts and displays about shipwrecks, the port of Charlestown and the maritime history of the area.
With some exhibits being located indoors and some outdoors some of the things to see include a Titanic exhibition, a collection of underwater diving equipment, an audio visual presentation, recreated scenes from Charlestown life, World War artefacts recovered from shipwrecks, an outdoor model harbour, a Lord Nelson display and a retired lifeboat. There is also a viewing gallery with excellent views over the harbour.
- Gift shop selling maritime souvenirs and Titanic memorabilia.
- Bosuns diner restaurant serves meals, snacks and beverages.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Kidzworld Cornwall
- Eden Project
- The Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Mevagissey Museum
- Restormel Castle
- Caerhays Castle and Gardens