Phone Number: 01726 811911
Website: Visit the Eden Project website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Tickets: Buy tickets online.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Eden Project features a number of large Bio Domes containing gardens. Includes the world’s largest enclosed rainforest with steamy jungles and waterfalls. The Mediterranean Biome features lemons trees, olive groves, vines and cork trees.
Lots of other gardens including a giant wooden ship, set in a sea of tea leaves and the Spiral Garden, planted to stimulate all your senses. For kids The Nest is a huge climbing frame and there is also a ride on tractor-pulled land train. Rock climbing is also available, as is go on Skywire, England’s longest Zipwire. The Educational centre explains everything from evolution to ecosystems and climate change.
- Shop, restaurants and cafes (The Eden Bakery, Link canopy, Mediterranean Cafe, Rainforest Biome, Eden Deli and Eden Coffee House).
- Car parking included in ticket price.
- Open every day of the year except for Christmas Day, and a handful of days in January.
Ticket Prices - Full Price:
- Adults - £27.50
- Students - £22.50
- Children (aged 5-16) - £14.00
- Children (aged 0-4) - Free
- Family ticket (two adults and two children) - £71.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Eden Project for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Kidzworld Cornwall
- Charlestown Shipwreck and Heritage Centre
- Restormel Castle
- The Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Mevagissey Museum