Phone Number: 01841 534 834
Website: Visit the Greens Cafe, Crazy Golf and Grass Putting website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Greens Cafe, Crazy Golf and Grass Putting is an 18 hole crazy golf course and an 18 hole putting green course terraced into the side of a hill overlooking Padstow harbour.
Along with the cafe the courses both have great views over Padstow. The crazy golf course features a number of interesting holes to tackle with obstacles including a lighthouse, a wishing well, a railway bridge, a Cornish cottage, a water wheel and a castle. Whether you're a regular golfer or not you can also practice your putting by taking a leisurely potter around the 18-hole putting green course.
- Cafe serving sandwiches, ice creams, cream teas and speciality coffees.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Greens Cafe, Crazy Golf and Grass Putting website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Greens Cafe, Crazy Golf and Grass Putting for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Cornwall’s Crealy Great Adventure Park
- Pencarrow House and Gardens
- Springfields Fun Park and Pony Centre
- Newquay Zoo
- Blue Reef Aquarium Newquay
- Dairyland Farm World