Phone Number: 0844 474 2244
Website: Visit the Newquay Zoo website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Newquay Zoo reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Newquay Zoo is a walk-through exotic animal park in Newquay in Cornwall.
This attraction is Cornwall's largest zoo which has more than 130 species of animal to see, set in 13 acres of lush sub-tropical gardens. The zoo is run as a not for profit organisation, with all money made put back into the zoo. The indoor exhibit areas include a tropical house with a recreation of a humid tropical rainforest with free-flying birds, plus poisonous frogs, lizards and creepy crawlies and the Wildlife at Night exhibit which houses nocturnal creatures.
Other areas include the Madagascan walk-through with lemurs, love-birds, parrots and mongoose, an African savanna with antelope, waterbuck, wildebeest and zebra, the Native wildlife centre exhibit has species native to Britain and Toad hall has amphibians. There is also Village farm with farm animals, pets and birds, a meerkat enclosure, a penguin pool, African lions, otters, owls and red pandas. Other things to see and do include the Oriental garden and the World War Zoo memorial garden, a Cornish dragon hedge maze and Natural wildlife areas. Feeding times and talks daily. Children's adventure playground. Caters for birthday parties. Animal and keeper experiences available.
- Use nearby car parks (charge).
- Gift shop.
- Café Lemur serving home-made meals, cakes and hot and cold drinks.
- BBQ (open April to September).
- Tippy's snack bar (February to October) sells snacks and drinks.
- Open every day from 10am, except for Christmas Day.
- Adult (16+) - £16.35
- Child (3 to 15 years) - £12.30
- Child (under 3 years) - Free
- Senior Citizen & Student - £13.90
- Saver Ticket (2 adults, 2 children) - £51.45
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Newquay Zoo for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Blue Reef Aquarium Newquay
- Lappa Valley Steam Railway
- Dairyland Farm World
- Holywell Bay Fun Park
- Perranzabuloe Museum
- Springfields Fun Park and Pony Centre