Phone Number: 01872 510349
Website: Visit the Dairyland Farm World website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Dairyland Farm World is a 120 acre working farm attraction near Newquay with indoor and outdoor children’s activities plus farm animal activities.
Things to do and see include a 12,000 square ft indoor play area with separate toddler’s area, mini tractors, trampolines, outdoor play area, Wendy house, aerial slide, maypole swing, hay-ride, excavators, raging bull ride, frisbee golf course, maize maze (seasonal), pony rides, nature trail, lakes where you can feed the ducks, fish and swans, milking parlour and a collection of tractors and engines.
- Car parking.
- Country gift shop.
- Clarabelle’s Kitchen Café serving Cornish Cream Teas and home made ice cream.
- Please check the Dairyland Farm World website for opening hours.
- Admission Prices from 26th March – 28th October 2018
- Adults (16 to 60) - £11.75
- Child (over 80cm) - £9.25
- Child (under 80cm) - FREE
- Senior (60+) - £9.25
- Family of 5 - £45.00
- Family of 4 - £37.00
- Family of 3 - £29.00
- Unlimited weekly entry on full paying admission tickets.
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to Dairyland Farm World for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Lappa Valley Steam Railway
- Newquay Zoo
- Blue Reef Aquarium Newquay
- Springfields Fun Park and Pony Centre
- Holywell Bay Fun Park
- Perranzabuloe Museum