Phone Number: 01728 832189
Website: Visit the Long Shop Steam Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Long Shop Steam Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Long Shop Museum is housed in a Grade II listed workshop once home to a production line for Richard Garrett & Sons engineering business.
Now a museum it features displays relating to the historical life and work of the area including full-size steam engines and exhibits about Sizewell nuclear power station and Leiston airfield.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- March to October: Tuesday to Saturday, 10am to 5pm. Sunday 11am to 3pm
- School holidays May to October (including Bank Holiday Mondays): Monday to Saturday, 10am to 5pm. Sunday 11am to 3pm
- Adult - £6.50
- Young Adults (aged 17 to 21) - £5.00
- Children (aged 4 to 16) - £3.50
- Young Children - Free
- Disabled - £5.50
- Carer - £5.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Long Shop Steam Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Orford Museum
- Easton Farm Park
- Oasis Camel Park
- Africa Alive!
- East Anglia Transport Museum
- Adventure Island Play Park