Phone Number: 01572 822438
Website: Visit the Lyddington Bede House website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Join now.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Reviews: View Lyddington Bede House reviews.
Lyddington Bede House is a Grade I listed building that was once the wing of a medieval palace owned by the Bishops of Lincoln. The house was later made into an almshouse (poor house) and it is presented as this now. There is also a small herb garden.
- You are welcome use the lawn to have your own picnic.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and cold drinks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please check the Lyddington Bede House website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Lyddington Bede House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Rockingham Castle
- Kirby Hall
- West Lodge Rural Centre
- Rushton Triangular Lodge
- Elsie's Pottery Painting Barn
- Priest's House, Easton on the Hill