Phone Number: 0161 834 9879
Website: Visit the Manchester Jewish Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Manchester Jewish Museum is a museum about the lives of Jewish people in Manchester next to the Manchester Fort Shopping centre in Manchester.
Located in a Grade II listed former synagogue the museum is run as a charitable organisation. Exhibits and displays include documents, photographs, books, drawings, objects and oral testimonies. Guided tours at intervals during the day. Audio guide available. Garden which can be used for your own picnic.
- Street parking and free parking in the Fort shopping centre car park.
- Museum Shop.
- Sunday to Thursday: 10am - 4pm
- Friday: 10am - 1pm
- Closed Saturdays and Bank Holidays.
- Please check the Manchester Jewish Museum for other dates thhey are closed.
- Adults - £4.50
- Concessions (Children / Students / Unemployed / Senior Citizens) - £3.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Manchester Jewish Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Museum of Transport Greater Manchester
- National Football Museum
- Manchester Cathedral
- ImmotionVR Manchester
- Greater Manchester Police Museum
- People’s History Museum