Phone Number: 0161 838 9190
Website: Visit the People's History Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View People's History Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The People's History Museum is an indoor educational attraction in Manchester about the last 200 years of social history.
The museum has two main galleries plus some temporary exhibits. Topics in the main galleries cover the industrial revolution, reformers, the trade union movement and politics. The museum features many historic items with particular emphasis on political banners and also features some hands on exhibits. Audio guides available.
- Use city centre car parks (charge).
- Shop selling souvenirs and books.
- Picnic area.
- The Left Bank cafe bar serves breakfasts, meals and afternoon teas.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the People's History Museum website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to People’s History Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Manchester Cathedral
- National Football Museum
- ImmotionVR Manchester
- Greater Manchester Police Museum
- Manchester Jewish Museum