Phone Number: 01524 791200
Website: Visit the Old Holly Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Old Holly Farm is a petting farm with a playbarn near Garstang, between Preston and Lancaster, in Lancashire.
A family run, working organic farm where visitors can interact with the farm animals including pygmy goats, Kune Kune pigs, alpacas, donkeys and reindeer in the run-up to Christmas. There are donkey rides during Summer months (additional charge) and a petting barn with small animals. The farm also has an indoor soft playbarn with a playframe with slides, biff bags, log ramps and ball pool (height restriction of 144cm) and a separate toddler play area. Caters for parties.
- Free entry attraction.
- Free car parking.
- Farm shop selling farm produce. home-made ice creams and locally sourced food.
- The Courtyard Cafe serves homemade meals and refreshments including breakfast and afternoon teas.
- Playbarn Cafe serving from the same kitchen as the Courtyard Cafe.
- Wheelchair accessible.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Old Holly Farm website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Old Holly Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Cobble Hey Farm and Gardens
- Story of Scouting Museum
- Judges Lodgings
- Bowland Wild Boar Park
- Farmer Parrs Animal World
- Giddy Kids