Phone Number: 01865 260666
Website: Visit the Oxford Castle Unlocked website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Oxford Castle Unlocked is a historic castle and prison viewed by guided tour located in Oxford city centre in Oxfordshire.
Visitors will be escorted around the prison and castle by one of the costumed guides and regaled with tales from the history of the castle and the prison including the famous prison inmates. Amongst the things you will see on the tour are the 900 year old crypts, the Debtors’ Tower, the prison's D-Wing and you can ascend the Saxon St George’s Tower for far-reaching views over the city.
- Use city centre car parks (charge) or park and ride facilities.
- Gift shop selling toys, gifts and souvenirs.
- Cafe 1071 serving light lunches, snacks, hand made cakes and speciality drinks.
- Free Wifi available in the cafe.
- Open daily from 10am, last tour 4:20pm
- Closed 24th - 26th December inclusive
- Adult - £12.50
- Child (5 to 15) - £8.50
- Child (under 5) - FREE
- Student (with valid ID) - £10.50
- Senior - £10.50
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) - £39.00
- Carer - FREE
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Oxford Castle Unlocked for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Oxford City Walk
- Ashmolean Museum
- Museum of the History of Science
- Bate Collection of Musical Instruments
- Partyman World Of Play Oxford
- Abingdon County Hall Museum