Phone Number: 01235 523703
Website: Visit the Abingdon County Hall Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Abingdon Country Hall Museum is an indoor, family friendly museum, which recently underwent a renovation. Housed in the County Hall which was built in the late 1600’s. Exhibits include Abingdon Crossley engines and pump, an MG car display, a 16th-century relief map of the River Thames around Abingdon and a reproduction of the Abingdon Sword.
The museum runs a family activities programme. Among the Children’s activities is the wearing of Victorian children’s costumes. The roof of the County Hall is also accessible where you can enjoy excellent views of Abingdon.
- Gift shop.
- Buns in the Basement cafe serving light lunches and hot and cold drinks.
- Tuesday to Sunday and Summer Bank Holiday Mondays: 10am - 4pm
- Admission to the museum galleries is free, but there is a suggested but non-compulsory donation of £2 adults, £1 children..
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2019.
Before you start your journey to Abingdon County Hall Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Pendon Museum
- Priory Cottages
- Partyman World Of Play Oxford
- The Tree House Play Centre
- Bate Collection of Musical Instruments
- Oxford Castle Unlocked