Phone Number: 01865 407365
Website: Visit the Pendon Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Pendennis Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Pendon Museum features miniature rural villages and landscapes with model railways in the village of Long Wittenham near Abingdon in Oxfordshire.
This indoor attraction is run as a charitable organisation and has 3 galleries recreating miniature rural scenes from the 1920s and 1930s with model railways running through them. The galleries are viewed via a 90 minute guided tour on which visitors will learn about the history of the museum and about some of the details of the models. The models are all hand-crafted, highly realistic and accurately to scale.
- Small car park.
- Shop selling books, model kits, gifts and souvenirs.
- Café selling tea, coffee, soft drinks, biscuits and confectionery.
- Free wi-fi.
- Please check the Pendon Museum website for opening hours.
- Adults - £7.50
- Over 60’s - £6.50
- Children (5 to 16) - £5.50
- Children under 5 - Free
- Family Groups (2 adults and 2 children) - £22.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Pendon Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Tree House Play Centre
- Abingdon County Hall Museum
- Priory Cottages
- Partyman World Of Play Oxford
- Bate Collection of Musical Instruments
- Oxford City Walk