Phone Number: 01793 762209
Website: Visit the Priory Cottages website.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Priory Cottages is a 14th century manor house, now two cottages, that originally belonged to a monastery and is now owned by the National Trust.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Priory Cottages website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Priory Cottages for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Abingdon County Hall Museum
- The Tree House Play Centre
- Pendon Museum
- Partyman World Of Play Oxford
- Bate Collection of Musical Instruments
- Oxford Castle Unlocked