Phone Number: 01903 742021
Website: Visit the Parham House and Gardens website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Parham House and Gardens reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Parham House and gardens consist of a house built in 1577 of local stone and seven acres of gardens overlooking the South Downs.
There are many rooms to view in the house including the great hall, the great parlour, the saloon and long gallery all decorated with period furniture and displaying collections of period needlework, tapestries and portraits.
The gardens include 4 acres of walled gardens, a fruit orchard, a herb garden, a vegetable garden and the landscaped pleasure grounds feature a lake with Summer house. There is limited access to the wider estate which covers a further 875 acres and includes an historic deer park and the church of St. Peter.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and local produce.
- Nursery and garden shop.
- The Big Kitchen restaurant serves light lunches and afternoon teas.
- Please visit the Parham House and Gardens website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - House & Gardens:
- Adults - £12.50
- Senior Citizens - £11.50
- Children (5 to 15 yrs) - £6.00
- Under 5's - FREE
- Family (1 adult, up to 2 children) - £17.50
- Family (2 adults, up to 4 children) - £35.00
Ticket Prices - Gardens:
- Adults - £10.00
- Senior Citizens - £9.00
- Children (5 to 15 yrs) - £5.00
- Under 5's - FREE
- Family (1 adult, up to 2 children) - £14.00
- Family (2 adults, up to 4 children) - £28.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2020.
Before you start your journey to Parham House and Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- RSPB Amberley Wildbrooks
- Amberley Museum and Heritage Centre
- Bignor Roman Villa
- Arundel Castle
- Highdown Gardens
- Petworth House and Park