Phone Number: 01580 762334
Website: Visit the Smallhythe Place website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Smallhythe Place is a 500 year old half-timber framed house once home to Victorian actress Ellen Terry in the hamlet of Small Hythe.
The house features a collection of theatrical memorabilia, a wilderness garden, plus the thatched Barn Theatre which stages regular theatrical performances.
- Parking available nearby.
- Tea room serving drinks and cakes.
- Small gift shop and plant sales.
- Please check the Smallhythe Place website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Standard:
- Adult - £8.80
- Child - £4.40
- Family - £22.00
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) - £8.35
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) - £4.15
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Smallhythe Place for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Lamb House
- Sissinghurst Castle
- Ashford Borough Museum
- Bedgebury National Pinetum
- Go Ape Bedgebury
- Dymchurch Amusement Park