Phone Number: 0843 249 7508
Website: Visit the Go Ape Bedgebury website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Tickets: Book now!
Reviews: View Go Ape Bedgebury reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Go Ape Bedgebury is an outdoor high-wires treetop assault course in Bedgebury Forest near in Kent.
The course features zip wires, tunnels, rope bridges, cargo netting and canopy exploring trails and crossings all in a scenic forest setting. With both adult and junior tree top adventure courses for all the family. Nearby are cycling and walking trails, a Lakeside visitor centre, a cycle shop with cycle hire and a children's play area.
- Car parking (charge).
- Quench cycles shop nearby selling cycles and cycling gear.
- Pinetrum Pantry serves light meals, snacks and drinks.
- Dogs welcome.
- Please check the Go Ape Bedgebury website for opening hours.
- Treetop Challenge - From £27.00
- Treetop Adventure Plus - £24.00
- Treetop Adventure - £20.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Go Ape Bedgebury for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Bedgebury National Pinetum
- Scotney Castle
- Sissinghurst Castle
- Hop Farm Family Park
- Smallhythe Place