Phone Number: 01892 893820
Website: Visit the Scotney Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Scotney Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Scotney Castle is a beautiful ruined moated castle built in the late 1300's set in a 770 acre woodland and parkland estate that is managed by the National Trust. There is also a newer Victorian country mansion with landscaped gardens which overlooks the older castle. Posted trails to walk and map available at visitor centre.
- Car parking.
- Visitor centre.
- Gift shop.
- Plant sales.
- Second hand book shop.
- Tea-rooms serving hot lunches and cream teas.
- Woodland picnic area.
- Dogs welcome on leads in estate.
- Open all year. Please check website for opening hours.
- Adult - £14.90
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £7.45
- Under 5's - Free
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £41.00
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) - £12.10
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) - £6.05
- Car Parking (per car) - £4.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2020.
Before you start your journey to Scotney Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Go Ape Bedgebury
- Bedgebury National Pinetum
- Hop Farm Family Park
- Sissinghurst Castle
- Wilderness Wood