Phone Number: 0161 218 1460
Website: Visit the Staircase House website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Staircase House reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Staircase House is a restored townhouse dating from the 15th century located in the market place in Stockport, Greater Manchester.
The Grade II listed house features hands on exhibits and staged rooms showing life from the 15th century through to the 20th. There is also a Jacobean cage-newel staircase, one of only 3 in existence in the UK. Audio guide available.
- Tickets can be bought for combined entry to this attraction plus Bramall Hall and Stockport Air Raid Shelters.
- Use town car parks.
- Blackshaw’s Café open daily and serving hot and cold drinks, snacks and lunches.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Staircase House website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Staircase House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Tenpin Manchester Parrs Wood
- Bramall Hall
- Wild Things Soft Play Centre
- Gallery of Costume
- Manchester Climbing Centre
- Wythenshawe Community Farm