Phone Number: 0161 440 9040
Website: Visit the Wild Things Soft Play Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Wild Things Soft Play Centre reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Wild Things Soft Play Centre is a children's indoor play centre in Bramhall, South of Stockport in Cheshire.
Giant soft 3-tier play frame with slides, ramps, tubes and scramble netting. Children's party packages available.
- Car parking.
- Cafe Orinoco serving home cooked hot and cold snacks and drinks.
- Free WiFi.
- Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm
- Weekends: 9am - 6:30pm
- Child (up to 10 years) - £7.50 per child
- Adult - £2.00 per adult
- Children under 2 years are free if accompanied by a paying sibling
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2021.
Before you start your journey to Wild Things Soft Play Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Bramall Hall
- Staircase House
- Anson Engine Museum
- Tenpin Manchester Parrs Wood
- Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate
- Lyme Park, House and Garden