Phone Number: 0870 333 1181
Website: Visit the Stonehenge website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Join now.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Stonehenge is a uniquely designed stone circle of prehistoric date. Erected between circa 3000BC and 1600BC and unparalleled in the world. Managed by English Heritage, the site is surrounded by 1,500 acres of land, with excellent walks. Complimentary audio tours are available.
- On site there is a Kiosk style cafe selling hot and cold snacks.
- Small outdoor seating area with benches.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs.
- There are also toilets.
- Car park.
- Please check the Stonehenge website for opening hours as times vary.
Ticket Prices - Advance Booking Prices:
- Advance booking is recommended.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £19.50
- Child (5 to 17) - £11.70
- Concession - £17.60
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £50.70
- Family (1 adult, up to 3 children) - £31.20
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2022.
Before you start your journey to Stonehenge for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Cholderton Charlie's Farm
- Old Sarum
- Mompesson House
- Salisbury Cathedral
- Breamore House
- Little Urchins Softplay