Phone Number: 01526 342543
Website: Visit the Tattershall Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Tattershall Castle is medieval red-brick castle dating from the 1400’s with surrounding moat and heraldic stained glass windows.
Things to view inside include Flemish tapestries, the original spiral staircase and there are also great views to be had from the battlements. In the grounds there is an 18th century dovecote and some stable ruins and the Collegiate Holy Trinity Church is nearby. Audio guides available.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Second hand book shop.
- Light refreshments for sale in the guardhouse with indoor seating area to eat them.
- Picnic benches.
- Dogs welcome on leads in grounds.
- Please check the Tattershall Castle website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Standard:
- Adult - £7.50
- Child - £3.72
- Family - £18.72
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) - £7.00
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) - £3.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Tattershall Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Bubblecar Museum
- Crazee Bongos
- Woodside Wildlife and Falconry Park
- The Parrot Zoo
- Rand Farm Park
- Gunby Hall Estate: Monksthorpe Chapel