Phone Number: 0871 384 1130
Website: Visit The Parrot Zoo website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View The Parrot Zoo reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Parrot Zoo is a animal park focusing mainly on parrots in 15 acres of gardens near Friskney in Lincolnshire.
Run as a charitable organisation to provide a home for rescued and rehabilitating parrots and to promote conservation of parrots in the wild. The park has the largest collection of parrots in the UK with over 2000 birds and nearly a 100 different species of parrot. Walk-through enclosures where you can get close to the parrots and feed them if you buy the treats from the shop.
There are also other birds and animals to see including soft bills, cranes, reptiles, amphibians, coatimundis, marmosets, meerkats, lemurs and kookaburras. The park also contains the 11 acre Ivanvale Nature Reserve which has a lake surrounded by trees home to lots of native wildlife. Children's outdoor adventure playground. Wheelchair friendly walkways. Caters for kids parties. Free bus runs from Skegness to the park 3 times a day on weekdays.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- The Rainforest diner serves a wide range of hot and cold food and drink.
- The Cockatiel Bar serves alcoholic drinks.
- March to October: 10am - 5pm
- November to February: 10am - 4pm
- Opening hours are subject to change without notice.
- Adult (16 to 59 years) - £11.95
- Child (3 to 15 years) - £9.50
- OAP (60+ years) - £9.95
- Concession/Carer/Student (I.D required) - £9.95
- Under 3's - FREE
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) - £40.00
- Family (2 adults + 3 children) - £49.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to The Parrot Zoo for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Gunby Hall Estate: Monksthorpe Chapel
- Gunby Hall and Gardens
- The Village - Church Farm
- Captain Kids Adventure World
- Skegness Natureland Seal Sanctuary
- Butlins Skegness