Phone Number: 01754 764 345
Website: Visit the Skegness Natureland Seal Sanctuary website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Skegness Natureland Seal Sanctuary reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Skegness Natureland Seal Sanctuary is an animal attraction in Skegness in Lincolnshire.
This centre for rescuing and rehabilitating seals features both indoor and outdoor exhibits with more than just seals. There are outdoor seal pool and penguin enclosure plus a meerkats enclosure.
Indoor areas include a large aquarium, and the Floral Palace which has three tropical indoor areas, one with free-flying birds and one rainforest themed, with free-flying butterflies. Another indoor exhibit is the Tropical House with reptiles such as crocodiles, snakes and lizards plus spiders, scorpions and insects.
The outdoor pets corner has a Koi carp pond, goats, chicken, sheep and small animals to see, pet and feed (food bags for purchase in shop). Daily scheduled feeding times and pottery painting and brass rubbing activities. Caters for children's parties.
- Gift shop.
- Blue Lagoon Restaurant serving meals, light refreshments and drinks.
- Picnic area.
- Open every day throughout the year, except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
- Valid from 1st April to 6th November 2020
- Infants (aged 2 years & under) - Free
- Children (aged 3 to 15 years inclusive) - £8.50
- Adults - £10.25
- Senior Citizens (65 and over) - £9.00
- Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children) - £33.75
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Skegness Natureland Seal Sanctuary for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Captain Kids Adventure World
- The Village - Church Farm
- Butlins Skegness
- Fantasy Island
- Hardys Animal Farm
- Gunby Hall and Gardens