Phone Number: 0845 070 4772
Website: Visit the Butlins Skegness website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Butlins Skegness is a family entertainment centre located alongside the seafront in Skegness in Lincolnshire.
Butlins is a holiday park with entertainment activities that you can buy a day pass ticket for, in order to use the facilities for the day without needing to stay there. The activities on offer include an outdoor traditional fairground with fairground attractions such as dodgems, trampolines, waltzers, a carousel, tea-cup ride and safari train. There's also an indoor fair with rides for little ones and an indoor soft play area.
Splash Waterworld has tropical plants, heated pools, flumes, a lazy river, wave pool, rapids, whirlpool and pool side loungers. There are also daytime and evening entertainment shows performed in the Skyline Pavilion, plus outdoor play areas. Some additional charge activities also available include ten pin bowling, adventure golf, go-karting and a high-ropes course with zip wire.
- Car parking.
- Lots of food and drink outlets in Butlins park including Ludo's Italian serving pizzas and pastas, Rock & Sole fish and chip restaurant and the Sun and Moon pub serving alcoholic drinks and pub food.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Butlins Skegness website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Butlins Skegness for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Fantasy Island
- Hardys Animal Farm
- Skegness Natureland Seal Sanctuary
- Captain Kids Adventure World
- The Village - Church Farm
- Gunby Hall and Gardens