Phone Number: 01754 872267
Website: Visit the Hardys Animal Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Hardys Animal Farm is a children’s petting farm 10 minutes walk from the beach at Ingoldmells, North of Skegness in Lincolnshire.
7 acre farm with farm animals to see and pet. Animals include Shire Horses, cows, goats, sheep, pigs and chickens. Haystacks indoor play barn with soft play frame for children from 4 to 14 years old, with slides, trampoline, scramble nets and climbing wall and toddlers play pit. Two outdoor adventure playgrounds, plus ride on tractors and Cart Ride (weather permitting). Children’s birthday parties catered for.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Licensed Tearooms & Cafe serving hot and cold food and drinks.
- Open from March until the end of September 10am - 5pm 7 days a week.
- During October they are open every weekend: Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th, Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th.
- They open for the October School Holidays from the 20th October until the 1st November.
- Adult - £8.50
- Child - £8.50
- Senior Citizen - £7.50
- Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) - £32.00
- Under 3’s - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Hardys Animal Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Fantasy Island
- Butlins Skegness
- Skegness Natureland Seal Sanctuary
- The Village - Church Farm
- Captain Kids Adventure World
- Gunby Hall and Gardens