Phone Number: 016973 32020
Website: Visit The Gincase Farm Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Gincase Farm Park is a family farm with children's play activities near the seaside resort of Silloth in Cumbria.
This 10 acre site has outdoor paddocks with Shetland Ponies, Tamworth pigs, Angora goats, Wensleydale sheep and a Clydesdale horse, a large bird cage with exotic and native birds, an undercover animal barn and an outdoor rabbit and guinea pig pen.
Play activities include an indoor play barn with play frame plus ride on toys and play houses, outdoor pedal go-kart and quad bike (coin operated) tracks and outdoor playgrounds.
Daily scheduled activities including feeding times and animal encounters, plus there's also an orchard garden to enjoy. Caters for children's birthday parties.
- Car parking.
- Craft Barn and Gift Gallery selling locally made produce and goods including paintings, glasswork, ceramics, jewellery, textiles and greeting cards.
- The Gincase tearoom serving hot and cold lunches, Sunday roasts, afternoon teas and drinks.
- Picnic areas.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit The Gincase Farm Park website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to The Gincase Farm Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Senhouse Roman Museum
- Maryport Maritime Museum
- Campfield Marsh
- Wordsworth House and Garden
- Lake District Wildlife Park
- Funtastic (Softplay Centre)