Phone Number: 01483 737800
Website: Visit The Lightbox website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View The Lightbox reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Lightbox is an art gallery and local history museum located in Woking in Surrey.
A charitable organisation, this indoor attraction has three galleries containing exhibitions of contemporary and classical works of art and also the Woking's Story exhibit. The works of art change regularly and includes paintings, drawings and sculptures with works from both local and nationally well-known artists on loan from other museums and galleries. The Story of Woking is an interactive local history museum about the history of Woking with exhibits including audio and visual presentations, hands-on activities and interactive computer screens. Free guided tours on selected days (booking required).
- Free entry attraction.
- Use local car parks.
- The canal-side Lightbox Café serves light lunches, snacks, cakes and drinks.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- Please check The Lightbox website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - General Admission:
- General Admission Free - This includes Seasons Cafe, the Shop, the Art Fund Prize Gallery and Woking's Story museum.
Ticket Prices - Main and Upper Galleries:
- Lightbox Members - Free
- Under 21s - Free
- Day Pass Plus - £8.50
- Day Pass - £7.50
- National Art Pass - £3.75
- All galleries are free to visit from 5pm - 8:30pm on the last Thursday of every month.
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to The Lightbox for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Mr Mulligan’s Pirate Golf - Woking
- Rokers Little Angels
- Brooklands Museum
- Clandon Park
- Hatchlands Park
- Thorpe Park