Phone Number: 0871 663 1673
Website: Visit the Thorpe Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Tickets: Buy online to save!
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Thorpe Park is a theme park with the emphasis on roller coasters and water rides for thrill seekers and is situated between junctions 11 and 13 of the M25.
Thrill rides: SWARM (winged roller coaster with 5 inversions), SAW - the ride (vertical drops roller coaster), Stealth (0-80 mph in under 2 seconds roller coaster), Nemesis Inferno (inverted 4.5G roller coaster), Colossus (10 loop roller coaster), RUSH (swing to 75 foot at 50mph), SLAMMER (360 degree thrill ride), Vortex (spin while you’re swinging), Tidal Wave (85ft plunge log flume ride), Samurai (spinning shuriken), Detonator (lift and drop), X (indoor roller coaster), Storm Surge (spiralling descent water-ride), Depth Charge (wavy inflatable water slide), Logger’s leap (classic log flume), Rumba Rapids (water raft ride), Zodiac, Quantum (Magic Carpet ride).
Kids rides: Angry Birds 4D experience, dodgems, Flying fish (mini roller coaster), Chief Ranger’s Carousel, Rocky Express (train ride), Mr Monkey’s Banana Ride, Wet Wet Wet flumes and shoots), Storm in a Teacup (teacups ride), Neptune’s Beach (paddling pool).
The resort also has it’s own hotel called Thorpe Shark Hotel, where you can stay overnight and get 2-day park tickets included in the price.
- Free Wi-Fi round the park.
- Shops: SAW shop, The SWARM Store, Colossus shop, Nemesis Inferno shop, Amity Drop & Shop, Sweets and Souvenirs shop and The Mega Store.
- Places to Eat and Drink: Roast and Relish serving carved meat baguettes, Desperado’s Mexican Cantina serving Mexican food, 360 Bar & Grill serving bar meals and alcohol, Calypso BBQ and Bar serving BBQ food, Wild Wong’s Noodle Bar serving Chinese food, Fish and Chip shop, Hot Dog and Fries, The Coffee Shack serving sandwiches, cakes and proper coffee, Amity Kebab serving kebabs, plus kiosks selling freshly made donuts and ice cream.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Thorpe Park website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Thorpe Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Brooklands Museum
- Hounslow Urban Farm
- The Lightbox
- Mr Mulligan’s Pirate Golf - Woking
- Claremont Landscape Garden
- Windsor Castle