Phone Number: 01372 467806
Website: Visit the Claremont Landscape Garden website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Claremont Landscape Garden reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Claremont Landscape Garden is an 18th century park near Esher in Surrey.
The gardens consist of landscaped areas of trees, shrubs and open grassy areas. Some of the features include a turf amphitheatre, the Camellia terrace, the man-made serpentine lake with an island in the middle, animal statues and lots of benches. There are also three small man-made caves beside the lake called the Grotto, a wooden 9-pin bowling alley (ball available for a deposit from the kiosk), a small 19th century thatched cottage with a collection of Victorian toys and games and dressing up clothes and a children's playground with wooden play house, climbing wall, slide and play fort.
Belvedere tower, inside the park, is a 250 year old tower which is only open the first weekend between April and October from 2pm to 4pm. Climbing it's stairs to the top gives visitors far-reaching views for miles around. Visitors can also buy bags of bird seed in the kiosk to feed the birds on the lake which include a black swan. Free guided walks on the first and third Saturday of the month starting at the kiosk at 2pm. Guided tours available for groups at additional cost.
- Free car parking.
- Shop selling souvenirs.
- Café serving light lunches, snacks, cakes, cream teas and beverages. (outside the pay barrier, so free to access).
- Free WiFi in the cafe (from June).
- Dogs welcome on short leads from November to March.
- Please see the Claremont Landscape Garden website for opening hours as times vary.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £11.00
- Child - £5.50
- Family - £27.50
- 1 adult family - £16.50
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) - £10.45
- Group Child (Minimum group size 15) - £5.22
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2022.
Before you start your journey to Claremont Landscape Garden for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Chessington World of Adventures
- Hampton Court Palace
- Brooklands Museum
- Jupiter Jo's Soft Play Centre
- Jungle Island Adventure Golf