Phone Number: 0844 482 7777
Website: Visit the Hampton Court Palace website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Hampton Court Palace reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Hampton Court Palace is a royal palace whose origins date back to the 16th Century located alongside the river Thames in Richmond and once a residence of King Henry VIII.
Some of the attractions of the palace itself are the Henry VIII exhibition, a Tudor kitchen, the medieval great hall, fine art including The triumphs of Caesar by Andrea Mantegna and The Chapel Royal.
The grounds consist of 60 acres of formal gardens and Homepark (750 acres of parkland). Hampton Court gardens includes the Privy garden, the Great Vine (world's largest grape vine) and the world-famous maze which dates back to around 1700 and is home to the yearly flower show. Guided tours included in ticket prices.
- Car parking (charge).
- Barrack Block shop.
- Henry shop.
- Garden shop.
- Tudor kitchen shop.
- Tiltyard café serving home-made hot dishes and beverages.
- The Privy Kitchen serves hot and cold drinks and cakes.
- Fountain Court Café serves light lunches.
- Picnics welcome.
- Please check the Hampton Court Palace website for opening hours.
- Adult - £15.00
- Child - £7.50
- Members - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2021.
Before you start your journey to Hampton Court Palace for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Ham House and Garden
- Jupiter Jo's Soft Play Centre
- Claremont Landscape Garden
- Chessington World of Adventures
- Jurassic Encounter Adventure Golf
- Jungle Island Adventure Golf