Phone Number: 0871 663 4477
Website: Visit the Chessington World of Adventures website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Tickets: Buy online now and save!
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Chessington World of Adventures resort consists of a theme park, zoo, sea life centre and hotel and is located just 12 miles from London.
The zoo part of the park is a walk through attraction with over a 1000 exotic animals to see including endangered species and the areas are: Lorikeet lagoon, Wanyama Village & Reserve (African animals), Trail of the Kings (big cats and gorillas), Children's Zoo (guinea pigs, pygmy goats, sheep, rabbits etc.) Creepy caves (with snakes and creepy crawlies), Penguin cove, Sea Lion bay and a monkey and bird garden. There are also scheduled animal talks and feeding times every day. The Sea Life centre includes a walk-through ocean tunnel, rock pools and more daily talks.
The theme park has ten themed lands with rides for all members of the family including:-
ZUFARI (safari truck expedition ride), Rameses Revenge, Dragons Fury (rollercoaster), Rattlesnake (roller coaster), Runaway train (roller coaster), Dragon Falls (log flume), Extreme Games Zone, Peeking Heights (big wheel), Black Buccaneer (pirate ship), Seastorm, Vampire (inverted roller coaster), KOBRA, Monkey Swinger (chair carousel), Jungle Bus.
Crazy cars, Jungle bouncers, Canopy capers (tree house), Sea Dragons, Dragons Playhouse (soft play area), Carousel, Tiny Truckers, Flying Jumbos, Griffin's Galleon.
Other rides and attractions:
Include Madagascar live show, Sir Walter Squirtalot, Safari Skyway (raised tramcar ride round the park), Hocus Pocus Hall (haunted house), Amusement arcade, Bubbleworks (boat ride), Tomb Blaster (laser gun ride), Tuk Tuk Turmoil (Bumper cars) and Temple of Mayhem (fire sponge balls with compressed air guns at other visitors).
There is also now a hotel located at the resort where you can book a room and get access to the park and it's attractions included in the price. All tickets to the park include access to all three parts of the park, the theme park, the zoo and the sea life centre.
- Car parking (charge).
- Shopping outlets: Sea Life gift shop, Chessington shop, sweet shop, zoo shop, Fangtasia shop, African Trading Co. shop and Pharoah's Bazaar.
- Vampire's Burger Kitchen.
- Creaky Café serving jacket potatoes and paninis.
- Zafari Bar & Grill serve salads and grilled meats.
- Pizza Pasta serving pizzas, pasta and salads.
- Original Sandwich Company serving handmade sandwiches.
- The Coffee Hut serving cakes and proper coffee.
- Adventurer's Chicken Snack serving fast food and alcohol.
- Fried Chicken Co. serving southern fried food, Fish and Chip shop.
- Noodle Noodle serving Chinese food.
- Mexican Cantina serving Mexican food.
- Also stalls selling hot dogs, freshly made donuts, ice creams and a BBQ Shack.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Chessington World of Adventures website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Chessington World of Adventures for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Jungle Island Adventure Golf
- Jupiter Jo's Soft Play Centre
- Claremont Landscape Garden
- Hampton Court Palace
- Bocketts Farm Park