Phone Number: 0843 289 4979
Website: Visit the Hobbledown website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Hobbledown reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Hobbledown is a children's adventure farm with a fairytale theme suitable for children up to the age of 13 in Epsom in Surrey.
Indoor and outdoor activities for kids. Animals to see include farm animals, alpacas, llamas, donkeys, Shetland pony, birds, chipmunks, meerkats, otters, rabbits, chinchillas and wallabies. Animal handling and feeding sessions daily. Outdoor play village with mazes, climbing structures, role-play areas and sandpit and water play area. Fairytale character led daily activities. Crystallite mine with underground tunnels. Outdoor High Ropes course and adventure playground. Outdoor bouncing pillows. Indoor play barn with wood constructed play structure and play frame with slides, tunnels and scramble netting. Themed party rooms catering for children's parties.
- Car parking.
- Hobnosh restaurant serves meals, snacks and drinks.
- Merrymakers shop selling books, gifts and souvenirs.
- Picnic areas.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Hobbledown website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Hobbledown for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Jungle Island Adventure Golf
- Chessington World of Adventures
- Jupiter Jo's Soft Play Centre
- Claremont Landscape Garden
- Jurassic Encounter Adventure Golf
- Hampton Court Palace