Phone Number: 01344 354400
Website: Visit The Look Out Discovery Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Look Out Discovery Centre is a science-themed attraction, aimed at children, located in 1000 hectares of woodland near Bracknell.
The attraction's exhibits are housed indoors and feature over 90 hands-on activities, plus theatre shows (extra charge) and a Toddler zone with ball pool, mini supermarket and soft play area. There is also an outdoor adventure play area, plus lots of walks, trails and bike rides start from the centre, with trail guides available from reception. There is also an Orienteering course to follow (charge), mountain bike hire and a tourist information centre.
- Car parking (charge refunded on purchasing a ticket).
- Gift shop.
- Coffee shop serving snacks and drinks.
- Outdoor picnic area.
- Open daily from 10am to 5pm
- Adult - £7.90
- Child (under 16) - £5.40
- Under 4s and carers for visitors with disabilities - Free
- Concessions - £5.40
- Saver ticket (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children) - £21.20
- Parent and toddler (per parent and toddler, term time weekday) - £6.80
- Toddler day entry (per parent and toddler) - £7.45
- Toddler day entry - additional toddler - £1.80
- Shows - £1.95
Ticket Prices - After 4pm:
- After 4pm some tickets are avilable at an reduced cost.
- Adult - £4.15
- Child (under 16) - £2.75
- Concessions - £2.75
- Saver ticket (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children) - £10.70
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2019.
Before you start your journey to The Look Out Discovery Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Go Ape Bracknell
- California Country Park
- LEGOLAND Windsor
- Wizzy World
- Museum of Berkshire Aviation
- Aldershot Military Museum