Phone Number: 01727 835035
Website: Visit The Roman Theatre of Verulamium website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Roman Theatre of Verulamium is the ruins of a Roman theatre, an arena with a central stage, dating from around 140AD.
Located on the outskirts of St. Albans and about 3 miles from the M25 it is the only one of it's type in existence in Britain. There is also a Verulamium museum in St. Albans city centre about the Roman town that the theatre was part of.
- Please check The Roman Theatre of Verulamium website for opening hours.
- Adults - £3.00
- Students and Seniors - £2.50
- Children (5 to 16) - £2.00
- Family - £8.50
- Schools - £2 per student or teacher
- Under 5's - Free
- School groups are very welcome.
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2022.
Before you start your journey to The Roman Theatre of Verulamium for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Big Space Indoor Play Centre
- Willows Farm Village
- De Havilland Aircraft Heritage Centre
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Hatfield House
- The Forties Experience