Phone Number: 0870 129 9718
Website: Visit the Willows Farm Village website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Willows Farm Village reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Willows Farm Village is a farm-based attraction with farmyard animals, fairground rides, and play areas for children.
Children's play areas include an outdoor play trail, an under 5's play area, a build and play sand pit area, indoor play barn, tree-house adventure playground, bouncy castles and young chicks indoor activity area. Other attractions include a carousel, play tractors, a falconry centre with falconry displays, a showtime theatre, an activity marquee (painting etc. ), lakeside walks, trampolines, show stage, maize maze (summer only), growing patch, reindeer, ferrets, JCB young drivers, rabbit racers, Frisbee golf and gold panning.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop.
- The Farmhouse restaurant serves hot and cold food and drinks.
- Woolly Jumpers Coffee Shop serving coffee plus hot and cold snacks.
- Farmhouse BBQ (weather permitting).
- Covered and uncovered picnic areas to enjoy your own picnic.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Willows Farm Village website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Willows Farm Village for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- De Havilland Aircraft Heritage Centre
- The Roman Theatre of Verulamium
- Hatfield House
- Dinosaur Safari Adventure Golf
- Aldenham Country Park
- The Forties Experience