Phone Number: 0191 586 3311
Website: Visit the Tweddle Children's Animal Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Tweddle Children's Animal Farm reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Tweddle Children's Animal Farm is an animal farm with children's play activities North of Hartlepool in County Durham.
Farm animals to see including rare-breed pigs, cameroon sheep, horses, pygmy goats, alpacas, llamas, donkeys and lots of varieties of bird plus rabbits, guinea pigs and baby animals in the petting centre.
Children's play activities include an indoor play barn with go-kart track, indoor play area for under 5's, indoor sand pit, outdoor play area with pedal tractors, outdoor go-kart track, outdoor climb-on combine harvester, barrel train ride, coin-operated diggers, outdoor playground with slides, swings and climbing frame and a crazy golf course (extra charge).
- Car park.
- Gift shop selling toys, sweets and souvenirs.
- Tea room serving hot and cold meals and snacks (only open weekends during Autumn and Winter).
- Picnic areas.
- Summer (March to October): 7 Days a week 10am - 5pm
- Winter (open weekends only in November): 10am - 4pm
- Winter (December): Open for Santas Grotto & Winter Wonderland.
- January 2020: Closed from Xmas Day until 31st January.
- February 2020: 7 days a week 10am - 4pm
- Adults - £6.95
- Children (2 to 16) - £5.95
- Children (Under 2) - FREE
- Family Ticket (2+2) - £23.00
- Over 60's / Concessions - £5.95
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2020.
Before you start your journey to Tweddle Children's Animal Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Hartlepool's Maritime Experience
- Heugh Battery Museum
- Mister Twisters Hartlepool
- Ryhope Engines Museum
- Down at the Farm