Phone Number: 01582 546 722
Website: Visit the Wardown Park Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Wardown Park Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Wardown Park Museum is housed in a large Victorian house, about a mile and half from Luton city centre and set in a landscaped park.
The museum features displays relating to the history of life and work in the Luton and Bedfordshire area. Exhibit topics include the Lace making industry, the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Regiment and life in Luton.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and dolls house furniture.
- Tearoom serving snacks and beverages.
- 1st November to 13th February: Open daily, 10am - 4pm
- 14th February to 31st October: Open daily, 10am - 5pm
- Free Entry but donations welcomed.
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2020.
Before you start your journey to Wardown Park Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Stockwood Discovery Centre
- Woodside Farm and Leisure Park
- Snakes and Ladders Dunstable
- ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- Big Space Indoor Play Centre
- British Schools Museum