Phone Number: 01782 205747
Website: Visit the WaterWorld website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View WaterWorld reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
WaterWorld is an indoor tropical waterpark located North of Stoke on Trent in Staffordshire.
This indoor attraction has indoor pools and slides in a tropical environment with a constant air temperature of between 32 and 34 degrees Celsius. The wide range of exciting slides, water rides and flumes are centred around a wave pool with a gradual slope down to a maximum depth of 1.8M. Age and height restricted areas and slides. Changing areas and cubicles. Lockers (charge). Aqua disco sessions on Friday evenings between 6pm and 9pm. Caters for birthday parties. Soft play area for children under 1.1M tall.
- Free car parking.
- Swim shop selling swimming clothes and accessories, plus sweets and souvenirs.
- Waters Edge Restaurant serves meals, snacks and drinks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the WaterWorld website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to WaterWorld for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Etruria Industrial Museum
- The Potteries Museum and Art Gallery
- Spode Works Visitor Centre
- Jumbo Fun and Play
- Funsters Stoke
- Ford Green Hall