Phone Number: 01202 881924
Website: Visit the Wimborne Minster Model Town website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Wimborne Minster Model Town reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Wimborne Minster Model Town is a model village set amongst gardens in the village of Wimborne Minster in Dorset.
One tenth scale 1950s historic recreation of the village of Wimborne Minster, created with incredible detail. Visitors can touch the buildings which include more than 100 shop windows. The village also includes an 00 gauge model railway and tramway that visitors can operate. The village is set amongst award-winning, colourful gardens including a sensory garden and there is also a golf putting lawn and giant outdoor chess. Free family activity sheets and Wendy street with children's play houses.
- Use town car parking (charge).
- Gift shop.
- Plant sales.
- Tea Rooms serving homemade hot and cold food and drinks.
- 30th March to 3rd November daily: 10am - 5pm
- Adult - £6.50
- Senior - £6.00
- Student - £6.00
- Junior (3 to 17 yrs) - £5.50
- Children (under 3s) - Free
- Family (2 Adults / 2 Juniors or 1 Adult / 3 Juniors) - £20.00
- KIDS GO FREE AFTER THREE Term time weekdays only
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2020.
Before you start your journey to Wimborne Minster Model Town for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Honeybrook Farm
- Kingston Lacy
- Lemur Landings Soft Play
- Splashdown Poole
- Farmer Palmer's Farm Park
- Adventure Wonderland