Phone Number: 01924 832631
Website: Visit the Yorkshire Sculpture Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Yorkshire Sculpture Park is an international centre for modern and contemporary art located just one mile from junction 38 of the M1.
It features open-air displays and exhibits by some of the world’s finest artists presented over 4 galleries in the grounds of an historic estate.
- Car parking (charge).
- YSP Restaurant.
- YSP Cafe.
- Gift shop.
- Open daily except 24th & 25th December.
- Grounds and YSP Centre: 10am - 5pm
- The Weston: 10am – 5pm
- Information Desk and Shop: 10am – 5pm
- Underground Gallery: 10am - 4pm
- Longside Gallery: 11am – 4pm
- Gates locked: 6pm
- Admission free / Parking charges apply.
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2019.
Before you start your journey to Yorkshire Sculpture Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- National Coal Mining Museum for England
- Cannon Hall Farm
- Maize Maze at Cawthorne
- Go Hyper
- Calypso Cove
- Anglers Country Park