Phone Number: 01226 790427
Website: Visit the Cannon Hall Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Cannon Hall Farm reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Cannon Hall Farm is a working farm with shops and an outdoor children's adventure playground West of Barnsley in South Yorkshire.
Farm animals to see including pygmy goats, Highland cattle, donkeys, shetland ponies, llamas, kune kune pigs plus rabbits and guinea pigs. Children's outdoor adventure playground with slides, low-ropes course, climbing frames, tube maze and a separate area for younger children. Children's birthday parties catered for.
The farm shop and deli sell a wide range of their own and locally produced goods including home produced meats, fruit and vegetables, jams, marmalades, chutneys, sauces, biscuits, cakes, specialty teas and coffees, home made pies, home baked bread and cakes, ready meals, cheeses, prepared olives, flavoured oils, more than 20 varieties of sausage, dried meats and cooked meats.
- Car parking (charge, free short stay when just visiting the shop).
- Gift shop selling a wide range of toys, gifts, home wares, sweets and ice creams.
- Farm shop and deli.
- Tearoom serves hot and cold homemade food including English breakfasts.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Cannon Hall Farm website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Cannon Hall Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Maize Maze at Cawthorne
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park
- Calypso Cove
- National Coal Mining Museum for England
- Worsbrough Mill Museum and Country Park
- Pirates Cove