Phone Number: 0845 652 1736
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Reviews: View Aerial Extreme reviews.
Aerial Extreme Milton Keynes is a high wires adventure course in Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire.
This attraction is located alongside Willen lake and has two ropes courses, the Junior course and the Adventure course. Minimum height requirement for the Junior course is 1.1M and for the Adventure course it's 1.4M. The adventure course has 37 obstacles to get across including zip wires, scramble netting, swings, balance beams and rope bridges. Also at the venue is Goliath which is a freefall experience where participants scale a 100ft tree then jump off. Booking recommended.
- Car parking (pay and display).
- Lakeside pub and restaurant next to the lake.
- Cappuccino Bar serving drinks nearby.
- Places for a picnic around the lake.
Before you start your journey to Aerial Extreme Milton Keynes for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Gullivers Theme Park (Milton Keynes)
- 360 Play Milton Keynes
- National Badminton Museum
- Bletchley Park
- Milton Keynes Museum
- Pirate Island Adventure Golf - Milton Keynes