Phone Number: 01908 562566
Website: Visit the Pirate Island Adventure Golf - Milton Keynes website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Pirate Island Adventure Golf - Milton Keynes reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Pirate Island Adventure Golf - Milton Keynes is an 18 hole adventure golf course at Abbey Hill golf centre in Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire.
The pirate themed course has 18 holes attractively decorated with pirate paraphernalia including a pirate galleon, crocodiles, water features, skeletons, a raft and cannons. Party rooms to caters for children's parties.
- Car parking.
- Golf shop.
- Café Bar and Grill at the clubhouse serving meals, snacks and drinks.
- Please check the Pirate Island Adventure Golf - Milton Keynes website for opening hours.
- Stowaway (3 and under) - FREE
- Scallywag (4 to 16yrs) - £7.00 per person
- Pirate (Over 16's) - £12.00 per person
- Crew of 4 (Max 2 Adults) - £29.00
- Crew of 5 (Max 2 Adults) - £34.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2021.
Before you start your journey to Pirate Island Adventure Golf - Milton Keynes for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Milton Keynes Museum
- National Badminton Museum
- 360 Play Milton Keynes
- Gullivers Theme Park (Milton Keynes)
- Aerial Extreme Milton Keynes
- Thrift Farm