Phone Number: 01908 316222
Website: Visit the Milton Keynes Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Milton Keynes Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Milton Keynes Museum is a local history museum in the Wolverton area of Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire.
Located at Stacey Hill Farm the museum has the mid 1800s farm house plus a number of other buildings to display it's exhibits relating to the history of the North Buckinghamshire and South Northamptonshire area. The farm house recreates a farmer's Victorian household and has parlour and Victorian farmhouse kitchen with furnishings and equipment of the era.
There are also agricultural displays and information about the farming year in the threshing barn. Other exhibits include a Railway Boardroom with railway artefacts and photographs, a recreated Victorian school room, a Hall of Transport with vehicles and information about the importance of transport links in the area, a Telephone Museum, an exhibition about the printing industry and Museum Street with recreated Victorian and Edwardian shops.
Outdoors there is also a kitchen garden to see.
- Car parking.
- Shop selling souvenirs, books, toys, gifts and sweets.
- Granary Tea Room serving sandwiches, pastries, quiche, salads, cream teas and beverages.
- Please check the Milton Keynes Museum website for opening hours.
- Adults - £12.00
- Children (5 to 16) - £8.00
- Under 5s - Free
- Families (2 Adults + Up To Four Children) - £36.00
- Concessions - £10.00
- Visiting Groups 10+ people (by prior arrangement only).
- Group member - Adult £10.50
- Group member - Concession £8.00
- School Group - Student £7.00
- Tickets give free re-admission for 12 months.
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Milton Keynes Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Pirate Island Adventure Golf - Milton Keynes
- National Badminton Museum
- 360 Play Milton Keynes
- Gullivers Theme Park (Milton Keynes)
- Aerial Extreme Milton Keynes
- Bletchley Park