Phone Number: 01507 463 073
Website: Visit the Alford Manor House website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Reviews: View Alford Manor House reviews.
Alford Manor House is an unusually constructed manor house dating from the early 1600's in Alford town in Lincolnshire.
The house has an unusual construction in that it was built using a timber frame with reed and plaster and then encased in brick work, also the roof is thatched which is also unusual for a house this size. Inside the house are displays of inventions from Georgian through to Victorian times. There are also gardens to see which include an orchard, an apothecary's knot garden, vegetable plot and herbaceous border. Regular art and craft exhibitions.
- Free car parking.
- Entry to the gardens, tea room and ground floor is free of charge.
- Tea room serves cakes, light lunches and drinks and has free WiFi.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Alford Manor House website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Alford Manor House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Gunby Hall and Gardens
- Gunby Hall Estate: Monksthorpe Chapel
- Mablethorpe Seal Sanctuary and Wildlife Centre
- Hardys Animal Farm
- Fantasy Island
- Butlins Skegness